Need a pre-workout boost? Then Buddha-Full's raw matcha mint energy balls are for you!
Raw Matcha Mint Energy Balls
- 1 cup Finely Shredded Dehydrated Coconut
- ½ cup Almond Flour
- 2 tsp Spirulina
- 4 tbs Just Matcha Tea Powder
- 4 drops Pure Mint E.O.
- 9 tbs Melted Coconut Oil
- ½ tsp Fine Sea Salt
- 4 tbs Maple Syrup
- Option 1:
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- In separate bowl combine Mint, coconut oil and maple syrup, mix well.
- Pack the mixture into a tablespoon – then slide it out and place on a plate.
- Repeat 8- 9 more times.
- Place the macaroons in the fridge for 10 minutes or until the cookies are solid.
- Enjoy cold or at room temperature. Store the macaroons in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- Option 2:
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together in a bowl except goji berries, Matcha and Spirulina.
- Mix in coconut oil and maple syrup mix well.
- Keep 1/4 cup of mixture and add goji berries to 1/4 cup coconut mixture.
- Process and set aside.
- Add remains mixture with Matcha and spirulina and mint E.O.
- Pack the matcha mint mixture into a tablespoon – then slide it out and place on a plate.
- Repeat 8-9 more times.
- Option 3:
- Roll small balls with goji base and stick into macaroons, pinch shut.
- Dip macaroons into melted chocolate 1/3 way in, place on parchment and let dry.
- Store the macaroons in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Watch the full video here.