For the Matcha beginner, this starter kit contains the whisk and spoon to help you whip up that perfect Matcha crema. It comes with free shipping.
The starter kit includes: (click on the links below to see the description of each authentic item in this kit)
It's super easy to order matcha tea from our online store. This is all you need to do:
• Find the product you want to order and click on it, such as our Matcha Superior.
• When you land on the product page, click the "Add to Cart" button
• The product will be added to your shopping cart and you will be directed to the cart page to review it's contents.
• You can navigate away and carry on shopping, or if you have all you need just click "Checkout"
• You will be taken through our secure checkout where you will be asked for your delivery & payment details so that we can get your matcha to your door!
• Your matcha will arrive within about 1 week from the time you place it.
• Whisk up your matcha and enjoy!
To make a cup of Matcha tea you will only need approximately 1 gram of powder, so a 40 g tin of our Matcha Superior will give you about 30 - 40 cups of tea. So, if you are drinking the recommended one cup a day, your tin will last you at least one month.
The 100g bag of Culinary Matcha will give you about 90 - 100 cups of tea. If you are using it for recipes, you will use a bit more, but this is adaptable to your own preference or taste. Click here to have a look at a few great recipes we have tried.
Our Matcha is sourced from Uji, Kyoto in Japan, which is well known as the source of the finest Matcha in the world. If you would like to know how to tell high quality Matcha from lesser quality Matcha, here is an explanation
The plantation from which we source our Matcha has a very stringent growing process and hand-picks every leaf. An infographic explaining the growing process which produces our perfect, bright green Matcha powder is found on our blog here
Also, when you make a cup of Matcha tea, you use only 1 gram of powder so our 40 gram tin of Matcha Superior makes approximately 30 - 40 cups.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I just want to say thank you for the outstanding service, communication and delivery. You guys knocked it out of the park.
Completely satisfied and pleased with products
Stunning as always
Highly recommend purchasing this bundle. Beginner matcha user over here. I mixed it with the rude health coconut milk and it was so delicious
Thanks for a really great product!