Not too keen on drinking matcha and looking for ways to incorporate matcha into your meals? Why not try this divine Matcha, Coconut and Strawberry Granola from LolaMillieEats?
LolaMillieEats' Matcha, Coconut and Strawberry Granola
- 1½ Cups rolled oats
- ½ Cup almonds
- ⅓ Cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ Cup honey
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 Tbsp Just Matcha powder
- A separate 1 tsp Just Matcha powder
- ½ Cup toasted coconut flakes
- ¾ Cup freeze-dried strawberries
- Line a baking sheet with parchment and preheat the oven to180° C.
- In a medium bowl add oats, honey, almonds, pumpkin seeds, 1 tbsp matcha and coconut oil. Stir to combine.
- Pour the granola onto the baking sheet and spread it out evenly. Bake for 20 minutes, stirring halfway.
- Once baked, let it cool and harden completely. Add the coconut flakes and strawberries and stir to combine.
- Store in an air-tight container and use within a week.