As the weather starts heating up, we're excited to bring out the iced drinks once again, and this Matcha Dalgona is no exception. Dalgonas have been on trend recently so we definitely had to give it a try!
- 1/2 - 1 tsp Just Matcha powder
- 4 tbs hot water - 2 tbs for the matcha, 2 tbs for the coffee
- 2 tbs instant coffee
- 2 tbs granulated sugar
- milk of your choice
- Add the coffee, sugar and hot water to a tall container and whip until frothy and soft peaks form. Use a hand blender, or milk frother if you can, whisking by hand will take AGES.
- In a separate container or in your glass, whisk the matcha and hot water til frothy.
- To assemble, pour your prepared matcha into a glass and fill the glass with ice.
- Top up your glass with milk until it's about 3/4 full and then spoon in your whipped coffee. Be very generous and enjoy!
- Alternatively, you can replace the whipped coffee by whipping some cream, icing sugar and matcha.