Hello Matcha Lovers! It's been a while since our last blog (shame on us!), but we're back! And so without further ado, for this week's #MatchaMonday blog we've made some quick and easy matcha energy balls. These little guys are not only super tasty but also packed with all-natural energy in the convenience of a small, compact ball.
If you do try them out, let us know what you think in the comments section below!
Matcha Energy Balls
- 1 Cup almonds
- ½ Cup pitted, chopped dates
- 2 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 Teaspoon JustMatcha powder
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- 1 Teaspoon honey (If, for some reason, the mixture isn't very sticky)
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor or high-speed blender and pulse 6-8 times or until the mixture begins to stick together when pressed.
- Separate about a tablespoon and use your hands to roll into a ball and set aside. Repeat until the dough is completely used.
- Allow them to set in the freezer for at least 30 minutes before enjoying.
- Store in the fridge for up to one week.