Now that we're on a roll with our #MatchaMonday blog, we're sticking to our balls with this matcha caramel truffle recipe. Not only is this recipe really simple, it's vegan, gluten-free and refined sugar-free!
Vegan Matcha Caramel Truffles
- 1 Cup dates, pitted
- 1 Tbsp macadamia nut butter
- JustMatcha powder
- Desiccated coconut
- Process the dates in a food processor until a sticky paste forms.
- Add the almond butter and process until combined. The mixture will be really sticky, which is good!
- Scoop the caramel into a bowl and freeze, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Roll the caramel mixture into small balls and then roll them in the matcha powder and coconut.
- Place in the freezer to chill.