Do you (like us) love ice cream so much, but wish there was a healthier, less fattening alternative? Well, we've seen all these different "nice creams" popping up, and we just knew we had to give it a try. It's so simple to make, has the same look and feel as regular ice cream, but at the same time it's really healthy for you! Take a look...
Matcha and Banana Nice Cream
- 2 Bananas, frozen and chopped
- 2 Tbs coconut cream
- 1 Level tsp Culinary Grade Matcha
- Toppings of your choice
- Blend the bananas and coconut cream until smooth.
- Add the matcha powder and blend until it is mixed in. The consistency at this stage will be that of soft serve ice cream. You can eat it immediately or transfer it to a container and freeze for at least an hour for a harder consistency.
- Add your desired toppings.
It's amazing how similar the texture of this is to that of real ice cream, and it's such a tasty, healthy treat - a definite must try for all you ice cream lovers!