Looking for new ways to incorporate matcha into your everyday meals, or craving a cosy breakfast that's still healthy? The lovely Victoria Paige has conjured the perfect winter breakfast that gives you energy throughout the day!
Watch the video here
Just Matcha Oats
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 cups of water
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon of coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon of Just Matcha Culinary grade green tea powder
- 1 banana
- 4 strawberries
- Macadamia nut butter/almond butter
- Coconut milk/almond milk
- Add the oats, salt, water, vanilla essence, coconut flour and Matcha Powder into the pot.
- Stir slowly allowing the ingredients to infuse with one another.
- Bring to the boil, once the bubbles start appearing turn the temperature down and allow the oats to simmer.
- Cook for 5 - 10 min depending on the texture you prefer.
- Pour the oats into a bowl and add the toppings.
- Enjoy with a nice cup of coffee/tea