Chasen Bamboo Whisk
Chasen 100 bristle bamboo whisk
- Handmade using a single piece of natural bamboo
- Perfect for whipping Matcha to a silky froth
- Great for every day use
- Long lasting usage
It's super easy to order matcha tea from our online store. This is all you need to do:
• Find the product you want to order and click on it, such as our Matcha Superior.
• When you land on the product page, click the "Add to Cart" button
• The product will be added to your shopping cart and you will be directed to the cart page to review it's contents.
• You can navigate away and carry on shopping, or if you have all you need just click "Checkout"
• You will be taken through our secure checkout where you will be asked for your delivery & payment details so that we can get your matcha to your door!
• Your matcha will arrive within about 1 week from the time you place it.
• Whisk up your matcha and enjoy!
To make a cup of Matcha tea you will only need approximately 1 gram of powder, so a 40 g tin of our Matcha Superior will give you about 30 - 40 cups of tea. So, if you are drinking the recommended one cup a day, your tin will last you at least one month.
The 100g bag of Culinary Matcha will give you about 90 - 100 cups of tea. If you are using it for recipes, you will use a bit more, but this is adaptable to your own preference or taste. Click here to have a look at a few great recipes we have tried.
Our Matcha is sourced from Uji, Kyoto in Japan, which is well known as the source of the finest Matcha in the world. If you would like to know how to tell high quality Matcha from lesser quality Matcha, here is an explanation
The plantation from which we source our Matcha has a very stringent growing process and hand-picks every leaf. An infographic explaining the growing process which produces our perfect, bright green Matcha powder is found on our blog here
Also, when you make a cup of Matcha tea, you use only 1 gram of powder so our 40 gram tin of Matcha Superior makes approximately 30 - 40 cups.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Love it so much! Beautiful quality and creates an amazing layer of bubbly foam I could never get with a regular whisk.
You can't enjoy your matcha tea as much without this whisk. Go for it.
I use to whisk Matcha with a normal baking whisk, but the bamboo whisk is now my favorite. It’s fun to use and makes a smooth consistency when making the tea. Thanks JustMatcha!
I am so impressed with the quality and value for money! I never used to like matcha that I bought previously from other brands because they sweetened it. I could also never get a decent whisk that was made out of bamboo that DIDN’T cost me an arm and a leg. Thank goodness for this company! I will definitely be coming back for more!
Wow, thank you so matcha Anna! We really appreciate you taking the time in giving us such a wonderful review - we're so happy you're happy!
I have received everything and I am very happy. I am so amazed by the personalized message which was in my parcel. You guys are really amazing. I will definitely recommend you to my friends and family. And I will surely check on your homepage should I need more tea accessories.