High grade Matcha green tea from Kyoto.
Now available in South Africa!
- Refined full flavour with a smooth finish
- High grade Matcha tea grown according to Tana method - Shaded for 20 to 30 days before harvest
- Grown in the finest, fertile soil close to the river in Uji, Kyoto
- Hand-picked during the optimal season producing the sweetest taste
- Ground by traditional Hikiusu (mortar and pestle)
- 40g makes 30-40 Cups depending on strength (1g of Matcha makes a large cup)
- Sealed in a secure air-tight pull-top tin, straight from Japan for ultimate freshness
This grade of Matcha green tea is perfect for the Matcha drinker who wants flavour as well as health benefits.
It's super easy to order matcha tea from our online store. This is all you need to do:
- Find the product you want to order and click on it, such as our Matcha Superior.
- When you land on the product page, click the "Add to Cart" button
- The product will be added to your shopping cart and you will be directed to the cart page to review it's contents.
- You can navigate away and carry on shopping, or if you have all you need just click "Checkout"
- You will be taken through our secure checkout where you will be asked for your delivery & payment details so that we can get your matcha to your door!
- Your matcha will arrive within about 1 week from the time you place it
- Whisk up your matcha and enjoy!
To make a cup of Matcha tea you will only need approximately 1 gram of powder, so a 40 g tin of our Matcha Superior will give you about 30 - 40 cups of tea. So, if you are drinking the recommended one cup a day, your tin will last you at least one month.
The 100g bag of Culinary Matcha will give you about 90 - 100 cups of tea. If you are using it for recipes, you will use a bit more, but this is adaptable to your own preference or taste. Click here to have a look at a few great recipes we have tried.
Our Matcha is sourced from Uji, Kyoto in Japan, which is well known as the source of the finest Matcha in the world. If you would like to know how to tell high quality Matcha from lesser quality Matcha, here is an explanation
The plantation from which we source our Matcha has a very stringent growing process and hand-picks every leaf. An infographic explaining the growing process which produces our perfect, bright green Matcha powder is found on our blog here
Also, when you make a cup of Matcha tea, you use only 1 gram of powder so our 40 gram tin of Matcha Superior makes approximately 30 - 40 cups.
Really great product and wonderful service from the Just Matcha team.
I am so enjoying this amazing tea the quality is very good.
Matcha Superior Tea (40g)
Matcha Superior Tea (40g)